Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baseball Season is Here!!!

I have to through in one of my favorite times of the year into this blog. One of my favorite days of the happened last Thursday. Last Thursday Major League Baseball had its opening day and to me this is a new season of hope and opportunity for my favorite team the Atlanta Braves. I have to thinl that most of you do not care about this but let me explain myself. I love the game of baseball because of its unpredictability. I have to say that most think it's boring in this part of the country, however i have to disagree. I must say that I will watch most any game but Atlanta is the team i follow mostly. So if you think baseball is boring then give it a chance and you might like it too.

6 comments:

  1. I can feel that you really like baseball. Baseball is a good exercise and good thing to do. I have a friend who likes baseball very much. He always watches the baseball game on TV, and his dream is to be a baseball player. Is it your dream too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited about the baseball season as well. Baseball is finally back to what it used to be and is once again entertaining. Go Indians!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty exciting time of the year for lots of people. Sports fans, particularly baseball fans lock in to there favorite teams for 182 games a year to see if the can make a run towards the "FALL CLASSIC". I'm a Braves fan too and I'm interested in how they will adjust to a new style of baseball in their first year without longtime manager Bobby Cox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited that baseball season is here. It is one of my favorite sports. I'm a braves fan and a Red Sox fan and so far this season my teams aren't looking too hot. But hopefully things will begin to pick back up soon for both of these teams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love baseball too! The braves are my favorite but I think it’s because I have gone to see them play a lot. It’s always fun! I defiantly agree with you baseball is unpredictable. My favorite part of baseball season is the world series you never know who is going to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not like watching sports of any kind except for baseball, but I have to actually be at the game to enjoy it…for me it's very nostalgic because when I remember happy childhood moments I think of my dad taking me and my sister to Wrigley field to watch the Chicago Cubs play….with hot dogs, frozen lemonade and people cheering! I liked the colors and all the happy vibes. It's the one and only time I will cheer for a sports team….Go Cubs!

    ReplyDelete